Exploring Enterprise Programme (EEP) is a free programme which provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment.
You do not need to have a business idea to join.
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
You will be provided with one to one mentoring with an experienced business advisor in areas such as:
• Financial Planning
• Introduction to HMRC
• Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
• CV design / development
• Searching for further education courses or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
• Aged 16 or over
• Legally able to reside and work in the UK
• Unemployed/inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per week; and
• Not participating in any other government funded programme
“This is an Enterprise Northern Ireland initiative which is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014 – 2020,
the Department for the Economy, Local Enterprise Agencies and Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council”